How does a small development team in an established enterprise apply Disciplined Agile (DA) strategies to successfully improve their agility and provide real value to their stakeholders? Find out how in Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery— Second Edition. This guide to Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) provides the foundation from which to scale agile and lean software development strategies, enabling teams to succeed in the unique situations they face—remembering that context counts. Starting with a Scrum-based approach, we’ll show you how the team learns from their experiences and evolves into a lean life cycle, then to a continuous delivery life cycle within a DevOps environment.
We begin with an overview of DAD and work through a case study that describes a team’s learnings through several releases of a mission-critical solution. You’ll find out how DAD:
- Gives you the flexibility to use various approaches while covering gaps not addressed by mainstream agile practices
- Describes proven strategies that show how programming, design, testing, architecture, analysis, deployment, and many more aspects of solution delivery fit together in a streamlined whole
- Shows you how to turn the agile software development dial all the way up!
Published: July 2020
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery 1/e
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery 2/e (DAC, 2018)
Where to Buy This Book: