Data scientists claim that they spend 80% of their time cleansing data and the other 20% of their time complaining about cleansing data. There is clearly something wrong with this picture, but sadly my own experience can confirm that this seems to be true in practice. In this blog my goal is to explore why the need to perform data…
The opportunity for artificial intelligence (AI) to automate people out of jobs gradually over the next few years is a threat that we need to take seriously.
Automation, and the threat of losing your job to it, have always been a fact of life. Artificial intelligence (AI) is likely to take over your job a piece at a time over the next few years, rather than all at once. Are you ready for that?
It seems as if all we’ve been talking about since Chat-GPT emerged into the public consciousness last autumn is the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) and how it may or may not be coming for our livelihoods. At the one extreme we have pessimists sharing their dire warnings of AIs coming to take our jobs away and at the other…
The project management profession, like many others, faces an emergent threat from artificial intelligence (AI)-based technologies. Project managers are likely to experience a major upheaval during the 2020s.
Professional writers are now using artificial intelligence (AI) in practice, and we can’t tell the difference.
A team’s working agreement is a flexible and straightforward way to capture their way of working (WoW).
We’re effectively in an arms race to apply AI to counteract other usage of AI.
Generative artificial intelligence (AI) is garnering a lot of attention these days. Although impressive, it isn’t perfect and as a result we run the risk of underestimating the potential impact of this swiftly improving environment.
First the AIs came for the artists, and I did not speak out – because I was not an artist. People deserve to be paid for both their work and their way of working (their style).