Disciplined Agile Delivery addresses agile practices across the entire lifecycle, from requirements, architecture, and development to delivery and governance.
This book shows how agile practices/techniques fit together in an end-to-end process for successfully delivering large, complex systems-from project initiation through delivery.
- Scaling agile for mission-critical enterprise initiatives
- Avoiding mistakes that drive poorly run agile projects to chaos
- Effectively initiating an agile project
- Transitioning as an individual to agile
- Incrementally building consumable solutions
- Deploying agile solutions into complex production environments
- Leveraging DevOps, architecture, and other enterprise disciplines
- Adapting your governance strategy for agile projects
Published: June 2012
Status: Out of date
Where to Buy This Book: