>>Understanding the integration of methodologies & practices within Agile development has been key to training and provided a good foundation for a shift in our processes.<< Client
In our highly competitive, globalized economy, organizations and their leaders must consider both short and long term goals; how potential agile approaches will be implemented; and how these will affect their company’s bottom line. The questions business leaders face today can be very complex:
• Will creating and executing a new enterprise agile transformation give our organization a competitive advantage?
• How should we invest our capital resources — in a particular technology change or in the implementation of a new agile process?
• Which is the best approach to resolve critical business processes that clearly need overhauling?
• Will the expense of a new technology help your organization connect with clients, add value to the customer experience, and ultimately develop the business?
Challenging questions like these cannot be resolved by taking a standard cookie cutter approaches. Nor can they be answered by technology alone. These types of approaches are typical attempts to reduce costs without any real appreciation of your business context. In contrast, Scott Ambler’s agilists focus on your actual business and potential opportunities arising from applying agile best practices to your business.
• Process Assessment
• Developing an Enterprise Agile Transformation Strategy
• Recommend Process Improvements based on Disciplined Agile
• Guidance on training and skills development for your organization that offers the greatest reward
• Our strategy consultants offer agile guidance on a range of subjects that connect technology with business and vice versa, including product innovation, marketing efforts, and price strategy as well as customer intimacy, service configuration, and staging customer experience.
We provide you with a practical framework that you can execute; you gain in terms of sustainable results and organizational growth.
© 2015 Scott Ambler + Associates